Do your day-to-day accounting functions consume too much of your time?
While you and your team are good at managing the accounting for your business, sometimes outsourcing specific functions to a third-party service provider can allow you the time to focus on what really matters in achieving your profitability and growth goals. That’s where Friedman + Huey’s client accounting service team can help.
Outsourced Accounting Services
Juggling the responsibilities of owning and operating a business can be difficult.
It’s hard to know where to start when you’re trying to grow your operations. You’re constantly juggling new tasks and responsibilities, and it feels like you’re always behind.
Friedman + Huey wants to take some of the load off your shoulders so you can focus on what’s important – growing your business. Our outsourced accounting services team is designed for businesses just like yours, with features that make managing your day-to-day finances easy. You’ll have more time to focus on what you’re good at and less time worrying about bookkeeping with the following services:
- Accounts payables, receivables and reporting
- Bank and account reconciliations
- Bill entries and payments
- Check printing and processing
- Client activity review
- Compilation reports
- Credit card transaction entry
- Financial statements preparation
- Fixed asset and depreciation tracking
- Form 1099 reporting
- General ledger review
- Managing and tracking inventory
- Monthly, quarterly, and year-end closings
- Sales tax filings and reports
Outsourced Advisory (Controller) Services
You’re a business owner, and you’re busy. It’s hard enough to keep up with your business’ day-to-day operations and stay on top on top of your payables and receivables.
Friedman + Huey offers outsourced controller services to take care of all your real-time financial reporting needs. We’ll review your reports daily, monthly, quarterly, or annually and provide you with actionable insights so you can make informed decisions for your business.
By outsourcing your controller services, you’ll have access to an experienced professional who can help you manage your finances, identify growth opportunities, and make sound strategic decisions that will help your business grow and thrive. The F+H team can complement your accounting team with strategic advisory services including:
- Bank loan compliance and reporting
- Budget versus actual performance analysis
- Cash flow planning, analysis, and forecasting
- Employee benefits consulting
- New business advisory
- Financial projections
- Financial statement review and analysis
- Growth financing estimation and planning
- Coordination on compliance functions, including income tax and tax planning
- New business advisory
- Ad hoc controller services
Moving to QuickBooks or Need Ongoing Support?
Whether you’re implementing QuickBooks, transitioning from another platform, or moving to QuickBooks Online, the Friedman + Huey team can help you:
- Set up, upload, or clean up your chart of accounts
- Set up or transfer bank and credit card accounts, including beginning balances for reconciliations
- Establish, transfer, or manage payroll operations
- Set up or transfer your employee database
- Set up or import client lists for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Set up, transfer and/or customize your invoices
- Run reports and/or compare trial balances to the most recent financial statements if moving to QBO
Already on QuickBooks or QBO and need additional training or support? We’re here to support you in mastering:
- Entering and paying bills
- Receiving payments
- General ledger and check registers
- Sales tax reports
- Bank account and credit card management
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting transactions and journal entries
- And more…. give us your biggest challenge!
The IRS has released increased 2023 tax year contribution limits for retirement plans. Here are the new limits and how they may affect your strategy.
New research and development tax credit requirements went into effect on January 10, 2022. These new rules require more detailed proof that credits are valid. So, many businesses seeking the credit now face extra work.
With the new lower thresholds for transactions through eBay, Zelle, Venmo, PayPal, and other platforms, more businesses and individuals may receive a new Form 1099-K come January 2023. Here’s what you need to know.